Close range aerial imaging including 4K cinematography and flare stack inspections.
SkyReel “threads the visual needle”, creating experiences to thrill and inspire even the most discerning audiences. These UAVs act as aerial tripods, capturing sensational footage while operating in close-proximity shooting scenarios; they are capable of flying low and slow over streams, sand and snow, and in fast-paced, action-filled situations.
The SkyReel UAV/Camera System allows for:
– close-proximity shooting on land and water. This allows for dramatic choreography in car and boat chases and the ability to fly under bridges, through large doorways and almost anywhere the director envisions.
– shooting in high and low temperatures
– high altitude operation
Profesionally operated UAVs can hover and maneuver intricately through spaces where neither cranes nor full-size helicopters can go. SkyReel captures continuous stream footage, leaving viewers wondering, “how did they get that shot?” Getting these shots is otherwise impossible without numerous cuts and lengthy post-production. This is also an efficient shooting style for many productions, providing great footage ready for CG application.
SkyReel UAV/Camera System includes:
– helicopter(s), ground station equipment and cameras
– crew of aerial cinematographer, UAV pilot and a UAV operations assistant
– consultation services to plan flight choreography and logistics of operation
– mobile operations unit (depending on location and schedule of project)